This is just a quick reminder for several key items for the career tech educational world.
1. Registration is happening now for the MS-ACTE conference. Dates are July 25 – 27 at the Jackson Convention Complex. Cost is $100. There are 400 spots left. Registration can be completed in GoSignMeUp at the RCU website. https://rcu.gosignmeup.com/Public/Course/Browse
2. Canvas course requests will be taken starting the end of July.
3. Registration is in progress for fall online courses. You may see a schedule of upcoming courses at https://www.dropbox.com/s/zv7i583y2xcit81/2018%20Online%20Learning%20Module%20Schedule.pdf?dl=0. There must be 5 participants for courses to make. COOL fills quickly. It is suggested you register early for these courses and not delay.
4. Assessment 101 will begin July 16. This course is a required component to be considered for possible participation in IAD meetings. Information was sent last week for the currently planned programs for SY18-19.
5. The Connections magazine was recently sent. You may see the current issue online at http://www.rcu.msstate.edu/connections.
Please remember to direct any questions for professional learning, Canvas, curriculum, assessment, or some other area to the Help Desk. The email is email@example.com. This provides the fastest method of access besides looking at the RCU website at rcu.msstate.edu.
We hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.