Greetings Mississippi Business & Technology Educators:
Welcome Back! You are cordially invited to kick-off your school year with us at MBEA 2017 on Friday, September 15, 2017 at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson, MS on County Line Rd! The cost of attendance is only $75 for professionals and $35 for undergraduate students, which includes our Conference Fee (inclusive of lunch and snacks), as well as your Mississippi Business Education Association (MBEA) 2017-2018 Membership Dues. CEUs will also be available for $15.
Register online at our website www.ms-mbea.com ASAP to avoid a $15 late fee; however, paper registrations are also still accepted. All conference registration and accommodation information is available on our website. You may also contact me (Dr. Pamela Scott Bracey) your President-Elect and 2017 Conference Chair, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. A conference flyer is attached… please share it with colleagues near and far!
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE:
– MDE and RCU Business Education Curriculum and Certification Updates
– Mississippi’s New Computer Science Initiatives
– WiSE Personal Finance Testing and Certification
– Free Business & Tech Ed Resources
– Collaborating on Chromebooks through Microsoft Office 365
– Creating Learning Environments through Business Simulations
– Encouraging Entrepreneurship & Great Personal Finance Habits
– Teaching and Developing Soft Skills
– Engaging Students through Quizlet Live
– Exploring the Apple Ecosystem & Google Drive
– Plus Many More Awesome Topics along with several vendors and exhibitors!
I hope to see you in September as we strive to unleash the superpowers of Business Education!
MBEA President-Elect/2017 Conference Chair
Pamela Scott Bracey, PhD