Good Morning All:
Please see below. Additional regional training is being planned. We will send the dates out soon. Please forward on to your colleagues that work with the students utilizing Choices.
Mississippi Department of Education is excited to announce the launch of the next generation of MS Choices. You are invited to attend a series of six web-based trainings (webinars) to learn about MSChoices.com, including how to use the new ICAP and Course Catalog.
The webinars are limited to the first 100 registrants, so be sure to sign up today! You’ll have an opportunity to see the new site in action and ask all of your questions.
To participate, you need a computer with an Internet connection and a phone line. A group of people from your school can participate at one computer — consider projecting the screen so you all have a good view!
We encourage you to attend all six of these sessions. Two, 2-hour sessions are offered on September 17th, September 22nd, and September 23rd.
Register and view full descriptions here: https://bridges.adobeconnect.com/admin/show-event-catalog?folder-id=1558397051
1. Getting Started with the Professional Center September 17th, 9:30-11:30 CT
2. Getting Started with the Student Center September 17th, 1:00-3:00 CT
3. Using the MS Choices ICAP vs. Milestones or Guideways September 22nd, 9:30-11:30 CT
4. Customizing the Plans of Study and Course Catalog September 22nd, 1:00-3:00 CT
5. Using the Plan of Study with Students September 23rd, 9:30-11:30 CT
6. Tracking Reports September 23rd, 1:00-3:00 CT
We look forward to seeing you at the trainings. We’ll send out recordings of each session so you can review the information or share with your colleagues who couldn’t attend.
Do you need your Professional Account Access Key or Administrative Code to get started? Or do you need help with MS Choices now? Call our friendly customer support team at 1-800-281-1168.