It is teacher appreciation, and we at the RCU want you to know how much we appreciate you and all of your hard work this school year. Our students are better because of you and what you have done for them. Thank you!
In recognition of your efforts, I have taken liberty (license) to praise you with sugar as follows:
You deserve 100 GRAND every PAYDAY.
Our schools SKORed big when they got you for a teacher.
Don’t SNICKER, but we think you’re great!
In fact, we really think you ROCK (pop rocks).
We know sometimes the kids act like AIRHEADS and NERDS.
It must be heard to contain your SNICKERS when those little SUGAR BABIES tell you MOUNDS of NUTRAGEOUS stories.
They can really come up with some WHOPPERS.
We want you to know that we are grateful for your work.
You bring such (ALMOND) JOY to the classroom.
You are the REISEN our kids are SMARTIES instead of DUM DUMS.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t thank you for helping put the PIECES (Reeses Pieces) of the knowledge puzzle together.
Thank you for RAISIN(ETTES) our children to a higher level.
You are a LIFESAVER and are worth a MINT.
HUGS and KISSES!
On behalf of everyone at the RCU, thank you and keep up the great work!
- Teacher’s Appreciation Week Gift Ideas (jewelrygalblog.com)
- Teacher Appreciation Day (journeysndestinations.wordpress.com)
- WebTeach.com Celebrates Teacher Appreciation Week with Gifts and Prizes for New WebTeachers (prweb.com)
- National Teacher Appreciation Day 2013 Honors Educators with Freebies and Deals Outlined in New GoBankingRates.com Savings Guide (prweb.com)
- Seven easy crafts for National Teacher Appreciation Day on May 7 (coolmompicks.com)
- Teacher appreciation gift ideas: Get creative (fox4kc.com)