In searching for wonderful information to share with my fellow educators and friends today, here are some awesome sites of information that I found.
Common Core is such a hot topic right now that is raising concerns in many educators. Can we do teach with Common Core? How do we implement it appropriately? Where do I find information regarding Common Core? These are just a few questions that I am hearing. I hope to share some helpful articles that I find that will help my friends in education.
Teacher Report: 8 Helpful Tech Tools for the Common Core
Five Key Questions about the Common Core Standards
Teachers are having access to more and more technology to use for instructional purposes. Here is a great site for iPad tutorials teachers will find helpful. When I got my first iPad, I was very nervous using it (I am still no expert); but I have learned some much since using it the first time. This is a wonderful instructional help with more potential coming!
9 iPad Tutorials Teachers Should Not Miss
Using iPads and Football to Encourage Reluctant Boys to Write
Since I am an online educator, I had to post this commentary!
Which Country is Leading Online Education?
Blended learning – well, I am in the midst of conducting more educator research with this topic. This was interesting reading to me. I love using Blackboard!
Notetaking in the Digital Classroom: A Blended Learning Approach
Hopefully, you will find some of these articles of interest as well. Happy reading!
- 15 iPad Skills Every Teacher and Student should Have (educatorstechnology.com)
- New Version of Blooms Taxonomy for iPad (educatorstechnology.com)
- iPads for all: The UK school which has replaced pens and paper with Apple’s tablet (digitaltrends.com)
- Appealing to Multiple Modalities of Learning Through Technology (msdillard.wordpress.com)
- 10 Great Annotating Apps for iPad (teacherlingo.com)
- The future of the classroom (tech.fortune.cnn.com)
- The Common Core State Standards—Wordled! (jimburke.typepad.com)
- Maggie Johnson: The Common Core Must Include Computer Science (huffingtonpost.com)