The summer has flown. It is hard to believe that school starts in less than two weeks for most people. I hope you had a great a break.
This email is being sent to make you aware of some important updates.
- Blackboard went through a major upgrade the week of July 4. Several emails were sent previously regarding this. You will likely see a few differences because of this upgrade.
- We are ready to begin creating courses and enrolling students into courses starting Monday, July 30. Please follow the posted procedures on the RCU Blackboard website and adhere to them. Information sent incorrectly will not be processed. Allow 24 hours (Monday through Friday) for course and student enrollment requests to be processed.
- Starting Monday, July 30, 2012, we will purge all inactive users. Users who have been inactive since June 30, 2010, will be deleted from the system.
- You should back up your course data as soon as possible. If you have not archived courses, please do so. We are going to begin deleting courses that have been inactive since June 30, 2010.
Fall registration is underway. We have several new course offerings. Please check these out at http://www.rcu.msstate.edu/ProfessionalLearning/OnlinePD/CourseListing.aspx to see what will be of interest to you. The 5 for .5 series is brand new and is generating a lot of interest!
- The Loss of Tech Support (ezrasf.com)