For a short week, this has been a seriously busy week with lots of meetings incorporated with the regular work load. Whew! TGIF!
There have been several websites that I have come across since I last posted. Many of them are just down-right interesting, but others are related to my work with online learning and professional development. Let me share some of these with everyone.
Plagiarism – Best Practices and Resources
20 Ways High Schools Are Using Twitter In The Classroom
Math Exercise Kid HD (Addition & Subtraction) Tutorial
Integrating technology in PE
Math History Timeline
Take a Virtual Tour Inside Bones With This iPad App
Brain-Based Online Learning Design
5 Brilliant Ideas for EdTech Scavenger Hunts
10 Hilarious Hoax Sites to Test Website Evaluation
A Cyberbullying Lesson for Elementary Students
Professional Development for Elementary Teachers Using TPACK
How Technology Is Changing Education For Students With Disabilities
How Math Is Getting Its Groove Back
5 Tips From Successful Online Students
6 Education Conferences To Check Out This Year
4 Great Rubrics to Help you Select Educational Apps
Have a great weekend!
- Bett 2013: Promethean Demonstrates Leadership in Boosting Productivity and Authentic Learning for all Students (prweb.com)
- Cyberbullying Tactics 2013 Released for Download at No Cost by iPredator Inc. (prweb.com)
- College students develop apps to help kids with algebra (usatoday.com)
- 4 Ways Online Learning Makes A Difference – Edudemic (juandomingofarnos.wordpress.com)
- Triumph Learning Introduces Mastering the TEKS Online – Bestselling ELA and Math Now Assessable Online (virtual-strategy.com)